home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amish Friendship Bread

I received an Amish Friendship Bread starter about a month ago. The first time around, I baked all of it except for one starter to take with me to a big family gathering. I did cinnamon oil with cinnamon chips, espresso, devils food with chocolate chips, and lemon.  This time, I used vanilla pudding mix and added extra vanilla, a little almond extract and some cinnamon.  I baked 2 instead of 1 of them.  Not everyone wants to bake consistently, but many of my friends and neighbors enjoy fresh bread! I give away fewer starters, but it doesn't require much more effort to have a fresh "gift" for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment