home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall/Halloween Bento

As I look at this image, I see so many other things I could have done with this morning's lunch.  I guess I should take the picture, look at the picture, and then add/change things....Note to self.
(HA!  As if I have time for that in the mornings.)
Black olives on a skewer, baby carrots, spinach artichoke hummus with a colby jack "leaf", and a mini pumpkin-maple whoopie pie.
Mini white cheddar Cheezits, pretzel sticks for dipping, yogurt covered pretzels, banana chips, cherry tomatoes on a skewer, and yogurt-covered craisins.  Two colby jack "leaves" and a provolone "ghost" finish off this section.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment