home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Seeing Spots...or circles

There's nothing over the top about this bento; my husband is still out of town, so mornings are even more hectic.  The bento is *full* of circles though! Baby carrots are cut into coins, ranch dressing is in a silicone muffin cup, leftover penne pasta has been cut into smaller "rings" with black olives, tomatoes, and mozzarella rounds.
The bottom container holds, peanut butter crackers, yogurt-covered craisins, alphabet fruit snacks (with the "o's" on top), a colby jack cheese stick cut into rounds, and cinnamon bread.
I have an idea for tomorrow's breakfast bento.  It doesn't require any molds, and it's fun for the approaching holiday!  I hope to be showing off this super easy breakfast snack soon.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment