home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Closet Makeover & Organization - Part 2

I've run into some road blocks in this process, so my closet makeover is not yet complete.  (Thanks to a specific online retailer and the many frustrations that they've caused.  I STILL don't have everything that was in my original order.)
So, I decided I would share a few things that I have done!
This is on the side of my shoe storage.  I added knobs (from Hobby Lobby and Ikea) and pulls (from Target.)  I found the mirror at Hobby Lobby on clearance.
I took down the old pocket jewelry organizer that was hanging in this space that had become a mess. This is a short towel rod (about $6 at Target) and shower curtain hooks (about $11 for the set.)


 I had an old wooden shelf that I spray painted black and added beneath the towel rod of necklaces.  This is just inside the door of my closet and a perfect landing spot for jewelry (wedding ring and watch) as I change.
 Since I'm unable to show you the rest of the closet, here's a sneak peak of a few of the things to come.  I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!



No comments:

Post a Comment