home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Girl's Room Makeover 2

An embarassingly long time ago, I posted about a girl's room makeover.  I personally am not a fan of lavender or purple (I don't care for Dora and all of her purple either), so I was thrilled to help change this room into a more sophisticated chocolate and silvery blue palette.
I finally went back up there to take some "After" pictures.  There are a few items that are not hanging on the wall, a chandelier over the bed needs to be hung, and the sheer curtains are not complete, BUT here is the progress.
 This personalized vinyl wall applique came from Etsy.
 The poms above the window are also from Etsy.  The bedding was found at a truly great price online from AnnasLinens.com.
 This was an existing table that I repainted.  The framed corkboard is from Hobby Lobby and matches perfectly.
This was an existing dresser that we repainted.  The "vase" for the hydrangeas also came from Hobby Lobby.  There is a mirror that we repainted that needs to be re-hung above the dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment