home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bento: Preschool Boy Girl Twins - Ladybug and Frog

Our almost 3 year old twins have started a Parents' Day Out program once a week, and it's time to get back in the swing of things in lunch-packing!
The larger purple and green containers that hold the lunches are from Laptop Lunches.
Inside are an assortment of silicone muffin/cupcake liners.  I picked up the ladybugs and frogs on clearance at my local grocery store, some on sale at World Market, and some on Amazon. I need to find some food picks to match the bug and frog theme to use in the cheese and tomato type foods.
This lunch is filled with banana chips, blueberry yogurt covered raisins, cheese crackers, Tillamook cheese cubes, Cheerios, and a grape tomato. 
Our little people like to try lots of different things, but won't eat a full serving of much of anything.  Their school is peanut and tree nut free, so I rest easy about my little guy, but I would be in huge trouble if our oldest attended school there.

No comments:

Post a Comment