home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Elf on the Shelf: DIY Gratitude Ornament and FREE Printable

Our elf arrives this Friday, and I thought it would be nice to start with an activity that reminds us each of what we are thankful for and what Christmas is all about.  I bought clear acrylic ball ornaments at my local craft store on sale for 75 cents each (originally $1.49.)  I painted the year on one side and the child's name on the other with a paint pen.  I then personalized THIS FREE PRINTABLE of instructions for the ornament with each child's name. 
What are YOU grateful for this season?


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea - having trouble printing it once I download to a PDF. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, I'd be happy to help. I went through the process myself after seeing your comment, and I didn't have any issues. Can you tell me where you're having trouble?
      I'm glad you like the idea and will be able to use it, too! Our kids (and even my older nephews) all enjoyed making their ornaments.

      Delete