home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Elf on the Shelf: Kringle's Koffee Barista Apron and Printable Logo

I spent a good deal of time creating those lovely little printable coffee cups, and a big piece of that was the logo for "Kringle's Koffee."  I decided to take it a step further and play a little more.  The options are truly limitless!  I have included them in several sizes so regardless of what elf you have at your house, there's a logo big enough for you to use.


Print the Kringle's Koffee logos HERE.

Barista Apron - I took a green handkerchief from my local hobby store and cut a 4.5" x 5" corner of it out and finished out the 2 cut edges (final was 4"x4.5".)  I added a ribbon across it and 2 ribbons at the top.  I folded under the 2 corners (between the ribbon attachments), and I printed out the free printable of Kringle's Koffee logos on an iron on transfer sheet.  (Please note if your transfer paper needs to be printed as a "mirror image" or regular.)  I cut out and ironed on the logo, and voila!  Barista apron!
You can also print these on regular paper or adhesive sheets and cut them out to create branded shopping bags, napkins, etc.  You could even create a sign for a coffee house!  Maybe you just want a shirt for yourself that says, Kringle's Koffee.  ;-)
 
How will you use these?  I'd love to see!
 
Check out our other Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Free Printables here!  Please feel free to pin, link, and share, but link to our blog posts and not directly to the printables.
 
You can easily purchase all of my Elf on the Shelf printables for easy and immediate download in the store to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment