home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Elf on the Shelf: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas printable book

Does your elf need a Christmas book? Ours did!  I created this free printable 'Twas the Night Before Christmas book. It prints on 1 page, and you cut the two 4"x4" squares, fold them, and use craft/scrapbooking glue to keep the pages flat and one dab of glue to keep the center pages inside the "book."  (It doesn't really GLOW, but the bright white paper sure makes it look like it!)
Please share your images of your Christmas elf reading with us!

Check out all of my other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables, too!
As always, I encourage you to create some of the "super special" Elf surprises, and then trade them with your friends and neighbors so that the joy (and efforts) are shared!!!
By all means, share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but please link back to this post
You can purchase all of my Elf on the Shelf printables in the store to the right for easy and immediate download.

No comments:

Post a Comment