home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Elf on the Shelf: Super Hero Cape Template FREE Printable

Whether your Elf wants one cape or 20 (to play Super Hero dress up, of course), this FREE Printable is for you.

Check out all of my other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables, too!
As always, I encourage you to create some of the "super special" Elf surprises, and then trade them with your friends and neighbors so that the joy (and efforts) are shared!!!
By all means, share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but please link back to this post. 
You can purchase all of my Elf on the Shelf printables in the store to the right for easy and immediate download.

No comments:

Post a Comment