home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Elf on the Shelf: Angry Birds - Angry Elf? - FREE Printable

Buddy Kringle isn't actually angry at all, but he took some inspiration from Angry Birds and used our Jenga game and a slingshot to create his own fun with marshmallows and some Gingerbread friends.
You can print my Green Elf Pig targets HERE.
Angry Bird Elf on the Shelf Free Printable

Angry Bird Elf on the Shelf Free Printable
Check out all of my other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables, too!
As always, I encourage you to create some of the "super special" Elf surprises, and then trade them with your friends and neighbors so that the joy (and efforts) are shared!!!
By all means, share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but please link back to this post. 
You can purchase all of my Elf on the Shelf printables in the store to the right for easy and immediate download.
Elf hat graphic courtesy of Creative Clips http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/krista-wallden.

No comments:

Post a Comment