home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bake Shoppe!

You may have seen the "Bake Shoppe" that I made on a rolling shade for our daughter's room.  (The other window is a clothing store.)  Anyway, I haven't had time to make felt food with all of the felt playhouse work going on around here, but I found some insanely adorable baked goods on Etsy.  You absolutely MUST check out mommy24cs's store!  I'll take some better pictures with my camera (instead of my phone) soon, but I was too excited to wait to share!  I have one more teacake on order from momm24cs, but so far, we have 2 slices of cake, 2 cupcakes, 2 cookies, and 3 teacakes.  They are truly FABULOUS.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment