home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, October 4, 2010

2 Bento-ish meals

We're still not prepared for breakfast bentos, and my husband is traveling, so it hasn't been at the top of my priority list this week.  Here, you'll find checkerboard apples, octopus turkey dogs & cheese, skewered cherry tomatoes, and skewered yogurt-covered cranberries. (Container is from AllThingsForSale.com)
2 "painted" molded eggs (food-coloring), granola & yogurt! (Containers are from Container Store and come in a set of 4.) They stack nicely (and I wrap them with a rubberband to keep them together), but they are difficult for little hands to close.  I'm not real worried about my son closing them as long as he can open them, so they work for us for now.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment