home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FrankenKrispies

For those of you who have joined my life or blog-world within the past year, then you may not have seen this one.  I attended an event last year, and thought these were adorable.  I made the ones pictured below. Just as I was about to take them in to my son's school and realized I hadn't snapped a picture yet, I took this one with my camera phone.  They are Rice Krispy treats cut into rectangles, covered in green icing, adorned with halved raisins or mini chocolate chip "eyes", trimmed Tootsie Roll "pegs", chocolate sprinkle "hair", and red gel "mouth" and "scar."  I haven't had a chance to make any yet this year, but I thought you may be interested in filing it away in case you needed to make a fun Halloween-themed snack this month.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment