home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Acorn Bento and a Pumpkin Sandwich

I've been very busy this week trying to unpack from our annual Halloween weekend camping trip (washing EVERYTHING), completing volunteer projects for my son's school, being mom and all of the normal daily duties, visiting the in-laws, and preparing for one of my best friends' birthday next week.  I'm behind.  Here is a little bit of what lunch looked like for the rest of this week for our oldest.  (One day, I took a picture, but didn't take an extra as I always do, and it didn't save to the memory stick. Ugh.) 
Below:
Banana chips, raisins, homemade Chex mix
Pumpkin butter sandwiches on honey wheat bread with fruit leather accents (This cookie cutter came in the same set as the turkey and pumpkin from Hobby Lobby at 50% off.)
 The pumpkin sandwich.  I cut the pumpkin out with the cookie cutter, but left both pieces in the sandwich box.  I painted the pumpkin with a paintbrush dipped in food coloring and water. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment