home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bento: Laptop Lunch

Yes, we love our Laptop Lunch system.  I even ordered a salad set for me last week (the sale was still valid when I checked this morning if you haven't grabbed one yet.) 
This morning, I didn't have a plan, theme, or even a real inspiration.  However, I know our 6 year old will eat everything in this box!  I still made the sections fun with just a few simple additions: a frog cupcake holder, 4 heart picks, and stealing a few of the SCRABBLE Cheezits to spell "E-A-T."  
The note at the top is "I'm Thankful for Healthy Foods!"  It's a free printable from Nourish Interactive.
  • Julienned carrots and dressing
  • A mini Rice Krispy treat (leftover from Halloween) & 4 yogurt covered pretzels
  • Cheezits - E-A-T
  • Frog shaped cupcake liner (from the clearance section of my grocery store) filled with dried cherries & potato bread with cheddar cheese and turkey cut in heart shapes with heart-shaped picks

No comments:

Post a Comment