home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Closet Makeover & Organization - Part 1

Do you want to see something AWesomeFUL?   I have a dark secret that I think I'm ready to share.
This is was my closet as of the beginning of the year.  Over the past week, I've spent a few hours in there cleaning it out and reorganizing.  I have some amazing things to share with you, and I really don't know if I can wait until it's complete for the reveal.  I may have to share it in stages.  It's in progress (more items will be arrive today), but so far the new jewelry organization is my Fave.  *swoon*
Take a look at the atrociousness.

From the door looking in....


The back "wall"....(Yes, this is 6 different images that are somewhat pieced together to give you a better understanding.)

The far side wall and the wall with the door....(Again, multiple pictures)

Stay tuned for the AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment