home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bento: Finally Fall

It finally feels like fall here in Central Texas.  It's 55 degrees and raining this morning, and I *love* it!  I'm looking forward to being able to open the windows for the cool air.
The Laptop Lunch containers for today's lunch are filled with a potato bread sandwich (cookie cutter used for bat outline and colored with Wilton Food Writers), silicone cup with almonds and a leaf pick from AllThingsForSale.com, silicone cup with a homemade Pumpkin Maple and Cream Cheese Whoopie Pie.  I created dried apple "ghosts" (Wilton Food Writers) that are fun and SUPER easy, and the final container is filled with dried blueberries and a scarecrow pick also from ATFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment