home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Elf on the Shelf: Egg Message

We wrote on our eggs with Wilton Food Writers in an effort to be as food safe as possible.  You could leave ANY message.  "Please Be Nice." "Don't be Naughty!" "Love Your Sister." "Have A Great Day!"  You get the idea.
I will say, if you are going to write the word "Christmas," pay attention to where you start and end the word.  Keep "Christ" as one row of eggs.  I know, I'm OCD, but I think it's important that if your elf is an opportunity in your household to talk about your faith that you don't have your elf make choices that divide His name.
(*I am not responsible for the food safety of writing on any eggs with any instruments.*)

Check out our other Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Free Printables here!  Please feel free to pin, link, and share, but link to our blog posts and not directly to the printables.

No comments:

Post a Comment